1) Please follow "one way” signs.
2) Speed limit is 10km/hr.
3) Overflow parking for additional guests is located at the pool parking lot that you will see as you exit the pool and campground facilities and along the barns at the west campground.
4) Check in 3:00p.m. Please report to the pool office upon arrival. Check out2:00p.m.
5) Fireworks are not permitted in either the campground.
6) Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
7) Garbage dumpsters are located in each campground. Please put all trash in the dumpster. Recycling bins are located throughout both campgrounds. Please only use these for recyclable materials. It is your responsibility to leave your site clean and usable for the next camper.
8) Quiet time is between 11p.m. and 8a.m.
9) Fires are permitted in the pits provided (pits are not to be moved).
10) Fire wood is available at both campgrounds.
11) No dumping grey water into trees etc. There is a sewer dumping station at the park entrance.
12) No flushing feminine products or baby wipes in trailers or the main washrooms. The sewer system is not designed to handle this.
13) No quads, dirt bikes or off road vehicles allowed in either campground.
14) We reserve the right to immediately evict, without refund, any guests who do not abide by these rules.
15) PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS ANYWHERE IN THE CAMPGROUNDS!!
16) If your require assistance with your site during your stay please respectfully check with the staff at the pool office or contact Dustin via text or phone at 204-724-3988
Enjoy your stay!!